- This new technology sorts through genetic information and mutations, improving doctors’ ability to detect abnormalities and identify embryos with the highest chances of producing a viable pregnancy.
- Chromosomal Abnormalities Many of the embryos formed during infertility treatments carry no possibility of becoming a baby because they carry lethal genetic abnormalities.
- Around 70% of the time, an embryo fails to form because of these abnormalities in its DNA.
- This procedure allows you to select the healthiest embryo for implantation, increasing your chances of having a healthy baby.
- Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGS) is a test that examines the chromosome material of an embryo.
- It can tell if the appropriate number of chromosomes are present (46), or if an abnormal number of chromosomes are present.
Right time to visit for OI with TI is second day of menstrual cycle.
Call Now +91 – 7997 60 61 62 and receive Top Quality Infertility care