Dr. P. Neelima
Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Department:Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Years Of Experience:18
Languages:English, Hindi, Telugu,
- 1997 – M.B.B.S passed out from R.M.C Kakinada. 2001 – M.D (OBS & GYNAE) – RMC, Kakinada.
- 2001-2004 – Worked as CAS in VVP, Bapatla, Sangareddy District Hospitals, Suraj Bhan Maternity Hospital, Hyderabad.
- 2005 – Started Private practice in Motinagar, Hyderabad. 2008 – Done USG training at FMH, Hyderabad.
- 2013 – Done Embryologist Fellowship at BACC, Bangalore under Dr.Kamini Rao. 2014 – Clinician Fellowship in Infertility done at BACC, Bangalore.
- 2015 – Presently running Two branches of Hospitals at Motinagar, and Czech colony ,Sanathnagar.
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Running a GOPALAKRISHNA CHARITABLE TRUST for Empowerment of Women&Education to Children.
Research & Publications
- Presented a Paper in National Conference FOGSI in 2008
- E-Poster in Telangana State Conference – 2019
SEMINARS AND CONFERENCE ATTENDED
- 2018 IMSCON-GURUGRAM
- 2018 FETCON-Conference,Mumbai
- 2017 SAGE –Mumbai
- 2017 ISAR-Gurugram
- 2016 AICC-RCOG-Mamallapuram,Chennai.
- 2008 FOGSI-Conference
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ATTENDED
- Fetal Medicine Update –Croatia -2013
- Infertility Workshop at Dubai -2015
- ESHRE , Switzerland -2017
- Lap Training Programme in London -2019