Reproduction (or making a child) is a basic and normal experience for generally couples. Be that as it may, for a few couples it is extremely hard to imagine.
We know that men with low sperm counts can sometimes have children – and some men with normal sperm counts can be infertile. It can be hard to know whether the sperm problem is the only cause, or just a contributing cause to the fertility problem.
- Sperm concentrations of less than 15-20 million per milliliter
- Low sperm motility- less than 35%
- Very poor sperm morphology
- Male partners with Erection problem
- Azoospermia ( where sperms can be retrieved through PESA /TESA)
How common is male infertility:
Infertility is an across the board issue. For around one of every five fruitless couples the issue lies exclusively in the male accomplice. It is assessed that one out of 20 men has some sort of fruitfulness issue with low quantities of sperm in his discharge. Be that as it may, just around one in each 100 men has no sperm in his discharge.
Talk to the fertility experts.
Initial Consultation with Renova Fertility Specialist
- Medications are given for development of one or more mature follicles in a woman’s ovaries.
- Ovulation induction cycles are followed by a HCG Injection to induce ovulation, the final maturation of the egg and loosening of the egg from the follicle wall.
- Pelvic ultrasound scans are used to access the endometrium (lining of the womb) and to determine how the follicles are developing.
- The couple is advised to have intercourse as per the ovulation scan and days suggested by the doctor.
Take the first step today
Symptoms and Causes of Male Infertility
Symptoms of male infertility:
In most cases, there are no conspicuous indications of infertility. Intercourse, erections and discharge will more often than not occur without trouble. The amount and appearance of the discharged semen for the most part seems typical to the exposed eye.
Medical tests are expected to see whether a man is barren.
Causes of male infertility:
Male infertility is typically caused by issues that influence either sperm creation or sperm transport. Through restorative testing, the specialist might have the capacity to discover the reason for the issue.
Around 66% of barren men have an issue with making sperm in the testicles. Either low quantities of sperm are made and additionally the sperm that are made don’t work legitimately.
Sperm transport issues are found in around one in each five barren men, including men who have had a vasectomy however now wish to have more youngsters. Blockages in the tubes driving sperm far from the testicles to the penis can cause a total absence of sperm in the discharged semen.
Different less basic reasons for fruitlessness include: sexual issues that influence whether semen can enter the lady’s vagina for preparation to occur low levels of hormones made in the pituitary organ that follow up on the testicles and sperm antibodies. In most men sperm antibodies won’t influence the shot of a pregnancy however in a few men sperm antibodies decrease fertility.